Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2006, 04:32 AM
    Network Burning
    Hi I want to know if there's any way to burn my files through a shared cd-rw I have my writer on server PC Im using Nero v6.6 and I want it shared with client, I only have 2 PC sever and client... I have already map the drive but nero can't find it... :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Burning dvd's [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently downloaded the KLite codec pack which came with the Media Player Classic. I like that this player plays mvi files but I would like to be able to burn the English versions. When I try to burn them using Nero I get the Japenese without subtitles. Can anyone tell me if it is possible...

Cd burning [ 4 Answers ]

I am a church webmaster I would like to record burn long play cd fast, is there a computer with mulit cd burning stand alone. And is there a software the burn multi cd's at once.

Burning... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I know a little about burning data dics... but one thing is I want to burn a pack of installer for example Adobe CS Pack but I notice that the file size is too big it won't fit in to my 700MB cd so I want to make it 2 cds like some installer pack into 3 cds or more... but I don't know...

Burning CD [ 8 Answers ]

I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why, all of a sudden Nero will only write CDA files. Up until recently I have had no problem writing MP3s to CD in MP3 format. I have wasted many CDs while trying to find a solution. :-/

Assorted CD Burning [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've a large number of Audio CD's. Now what I'm trying to do is burn my favourite songs from the collection of CD's into a single cd by selecting random songs from different CD's into a single CD. I've an XP Professional system with Yamaha CRW2200E CDRW. Nero toolkit is installed on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.