Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamsweetheart25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Vomitting thick mucus
    I have a 9 week old lab puppy! He throw up this morning and it was thick mucus no blood or anything and then in the after noon he had his lunch and then 2 hrs later he throw up again? I just wanted to know what to do or if anyone knows what could be the matter with him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 05:10 PM

Take him to the Vet - it is impossible to diagnose over the Internet. It could be something; it could be nothing.

Get it checked out.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 05:11 PM

How many vaccines has he had yet? When did you get him?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 07:14 PM

Was the definitely mucus?
    Or was it yellow/white foam?

Puppies can quite often vomit, just like babies, especially if they have eaten and then played...
    Keep a very close eye on him and if he continues to vomit or had any other symptoms get him to the vet immediately.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 07:16 PM

Place a call to your vet,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog vomitting [ 3 Answers ]

Our dog is 8 months old and he started throwing up three days ago. Please give us some advice to help us take care of him at home

Thick, white mucus [ 3 Answers ]

Okay the problem I am having I can not find any information on it so I am hoping someone can help. I constantly have a thick, white mucus present when I am not on my period. It has no smell. My gyno noticed it at my last pap back in December but I didn't think to ask her about it. She just said...

My cat is vomitting! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My 7 year old cat Ginger, indoor, big, orange tabby, and otherwise healthy - has been with chronic vomitting for about 5 years. I have tried many many fantastic alternative type healthy foods - nearly every single brand of holistic cat food - Fromm, Merrick, Canidae, Wellness,etc.etc.(too...

Cat keeps vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.

View more questions Search