Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAYATUTHOMPSON Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Island of Kua'i
    The iskand of Kua'i is about 5 million years old. Yet approximately one quarter of the shallow water fish and one fifth of the shollow-water molluscs are native and unique to that area (endemic. In order for organisms to become endemic, they must evolve over long periods, much longer than 5 million years. Explain how this phenomenon can occur
    MAYATUTHOMPSON Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 03:38 PM
    What are the factors that can change the outcome of an experiment called

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paradise island? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie as a kid that was from the 50s maybe. It was about a man and his 4 beautiful daughter who lived alone on a Pacific island until the US army arrived to make it into a base. Of course the girls fall in love with the men. The youngest girl was very niave and cute. Anyone...

Sex On A Deserted Island! [ 16 Answers ]

A cruise ship going through some rough waters and ended up sinking Just off the coast of a small deserted island. There were only three Survivors - two men and a woman. The three lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural For men and women. After several years of...

Life on an Island [ 1 Answers ]

Life on an Island A man was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck. Only a sheepand a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around, herealized that they were stranded on a deserted island. After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his twoanimal...

Coney island? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me every thing they know about coney island? Especially the fair ground place weather ity's haunted or weather its abandoned ANYTHING? Thanks X

An island? [ 47 Answers ]

If God created the Heavens and the Earth, and put man and other creatures upon the Earth, how do we know that God didn't go to some other part of his Heavens and create some other planet and deposit life on it? How do we know he didn't do that 10, 100, or 1000 times over in different parts of his...

View more questions Search