Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAYATUTHOMPSON Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Name two factors that were clues that led to theory of continental drift and explain
    Name two factors that were clues that led to the theory of continental drift
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 06:09 PM

Um. This is obviously a homework question.

You can't just post your homework here for someone else to do for you. At the very least, you have to take a stab at solving it yourself or acting as if you remotely care what the answer is.

What do you think the answer is?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:57 AM

Also, I doubt this has to do with biology... more like geography to me :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 10:29 AM

Actually, it is a lot to do with biology because it is one of the keys to recognizing that evolution happened.

Animals and plants that lived on continents that used to be close together are more alike than species that have been far apart a lot longer. Hope that makes sense!
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 10:40 AM

Oh, yes, I didn't fully read the question :o

I saw factors, then theory of continental drift... and thought about factors affecting it, silly me! :o Sorry asking...
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 12:06 PM

Don't apologize, Unknown! I just thought you might be interested. What you said was reasonable. I'm glad you answer questions here, because I'm kind of on again off...

Cheers,
    Just asking
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 11:13 PM

Ok then! To be honest, yes, I'm interested in these things, of how the Earth developed since it was formed, the science in other words :) All these, chemistry, physics, biology, astromony, etc!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theory of continental drift and plate tectonics [ 3 Answers ]

Whap possible explanation can you give on the theory of continental drift and plate tectonics

Wegener's theory of continental drift. [ 3 Answers ]

Explain wegener's theory of continental drift. What was the main problem with his theory

Explain the investment demand curve n its factors. [ 2 Answers ]

Explain the investment demand curve and also explain the factors which r responsible for shift?

Can someone explain to me Bardeen- Cooper-Schriefer Theory in superconductivity ? [ 2 Answers ]

I've read lot of things related to BCS Theory in superconductivity . But I'm not able 2 get a clear picture of it. Can sum1 xplain it to me in simple terms as if I'm a 10 year old child. Hey its urgent... I need the answer as early as possible...

View more questions Search