Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WeAreLost Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Speeding ticket
    Does anyone know anyway to beat a radar enforced speeding ticket in miami fl aventura? Id just go to traffic school except the officer gave me another ticket following to closely at the same time. Two tickets are a different story I believe, so Im wondering do I need a lawyer or can I do something to beat it maybe? Thanks inadvance
    Steven
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 11:36 AM

Were you actually speeding?
    Or do you think you got a ticket when you were actually under the speed limit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket in NJ [ 5 Answers ]

I was driving in NJ got pulled over, cop said I was going 56mph in a 40mph which is 16 over and a 4 point ticket. I went back to check the sign and the spot where he hit me with radar was a 45mph zone about 7 blocks later it changes to a 40mph zone the location where he pulled me over was in the...

Speeding Ticket [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Unfortunately this morning I was going on I-5 North in California and I was pulled over for going 100 mph. The highway patrol car was actually in the other lane and made a u-turn in the grass center divider and then pulled me over. I actually started slowing down before the cop car even...

Speeding ticket [ 12 Answers ]

In California, why can't vc 22350 (basic speed law) be used to contest a vc 22349(b)(maximum speed lmit) citation? Thanks for any help!! Richl

Speeding ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was pulled over and received a ticket for speeding. I had my cruise set at 70 and the officer told me that he knows that I was doing at least 79 when I came up on him. He told me that he needed to get behind me to be sure and said the radar said 72 but he knows that I was...

Speeding ticket [ 16 Answers ]

I was stopped for speeding in Bonners Ferry Idaho. My question is I asked to see my speed on the officers radar and he said "the only way you will come back to my car is in handcuffs so no I do not need to show you the actual speed" I then asked him again and he said that he does not have to show...

View more questions Search