Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaydencesMommy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Trying again after a miscarriage
    How long should we wait until we start trying to get pregnant again.. I miscarried Sept. 27 at 13 weeks and did not have a D&C.. I don't go back to my doctor until next week for my 2 week check up.. Just curious. We haven't decided if we are going to try again or not because we don't want to go through this again. Thanks guys..
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 05:53 AM

It's best to wait for approval from your doctor. You are technically able to get pregnant as soon as you resume your menstrual cycle BUT this could be dangerous to you and the baby.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55 View Post
    It's best to wait for approval from your doctor. You are technically able to get pregnant as soon as you resume your menstrual cycle BUT this could be dangerous to you and the baby.
    True. Just check with your doctor and get the go-ahead to be sure.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. {{hugs}}
    KaydencesMommy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 10:05 AM

Thank you both so much. I hope we are successful again..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

D and c after a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I know if I need a d and c after a miscarriage? Do I just assume that everything came out ? (sorry to be so graphic)

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Possible miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know if anybody here knows anything about miscarriages? I am on the pill. I take it daily. Sometimes I have it at 8 oclock every morning and sometimes the latest I take the pill is about 2 in the afternoon. For a few weeks I was getting strange cravings for cake mix, ice...

Am I having a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having severe vaginal bleeding for about 2 months now and a lot of tissue discharge. I am so scared in really not sure what to think or do. I feel like my boyfriend is turnned off by this because our sex life is gone,due to this. I think I am having a miscarriage but I'm not to sure....

Did I have a Miscarriage? [ 19 Answers ]

22, Married. Last menses 10/21/07... started having signs and symptoms of being pregnant on 11/01/07 (nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness, increase urination etc.) Took HPT on 11/28/07 because I was nine days late. Test negative. Saturday 12/1/07 started very minimal faint spotting. Later in evening...

View more questions Search