Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doohan071 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Ghana passports and visas
    Hello,
    Please could some one tell me is there a reputale Private Investigater in Ghana?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 13, 2009, 09:30 AM

I recommend you write to US embassy in Ghana and ask this same question?

Here's the link: Contact Us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Valid passports and visas [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone , who would have a number where a person could speak with a real person who could verify these documents it the country of Ghana?

Passports and visas [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is in the military. She is getting married this fall and is worried. If she is sent overseas on a remote tour (lasting 1-2 years) can her new husband get a passport, will he need and be able to get a visa? He was convicted of a felony 12 years ago at age 18. He served his sentnce and...

Visas and passports [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm in the right topic but here goes. I trying to find out the steps for a person in Ghana to obtain a visiting visa (to US) and a passport. What are the costs and what would it cost to renew a passport. Also, can these matters be addressed and paid for by someone living in the...

Visas and Passports [ 4 Answers ]

My grandfather's father is from germany and I am the first person to try to move to germany. How do I track down my relatives details and could I get a visa or a passport with it. Please can you or anybody help me.

Fees for passports & visas [ 4 Answers ]

What is the standard fee for passports and visas? :) :) :) :)

View more questions Search