Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennisalwayz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 10:14 PM
    My boyfriend is bipolar!
    Hi my boyfriend is bipolar and I was just woundering if someone could tell me a little more what it is and how I can help him, and if I can in any way thank yall soo much this really helps me a lot. [email protected]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 10:37 PM
    This is a very informative link. If he has been diagnosed by a doc with bipolar then you could learn a lot from this link.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Also check with your local/state Mental Health Association. They can give you information, explain how to access support groups, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Schizophrenia... bipolar? [ 10 Answers ]

Before I go and get myself labelled as schizophrenic or bipolar or whatever, I wanted to have some idea what this sounds like to others... maybe I should just keep this to myself and suffer in silence. I was diagnosed with a dissociative disorder but recently realized that I have been having some...

Suicidal Bipolar Boyfriend [ 18 Answers ]

I would really appreciate anyone's advice, especially if they have been through something similar. I have been dating my boyfriend off and on, mostly on for the past three years. He's grown increasingly more violent towards me. He never beats me up or anything but I'm definitely frightened by...

Bipolar? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend has bipolar and I'd appreciate some adivce on how to handle it. Lately he has been very emotional. One minute he is happy and the next he is sad. I worry that I cause this emotional roller coaster and I wish that I could help... He has a hard time getting out his emotions and sharing...

Help for bipolar 6-year-old [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a 6 year old who has been diagnosed as bipolar. He goes monthly to a psychiatrist who writes a prescription for zyprexa, and haldol and that's all. She works full time but medical insurance is extra for her kids and she can't afford it. She seems to be getting the runaround...

Bipolar [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend that I have been seeing for quite some time now has recently told me that he is in fact bipolar. I did some research online to find out more about it, since I knew very little to begin with. It can be, and is a very serious illness that needs to be dealt with in some form or another....

View more questions Search