Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greekcutie124 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Boyfriends detainer status
    If my boyfriend asks the immigration judge to give him a second chance, would it help. Riyght now he is still undergoing other court because of criminalcharges. I just want him to be able to return to the country again.
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 12, 2009, 11:27 PM

U.S. immigration?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When does a detainer get lifted [ 14 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend got aressted on a probation violation and he went to court and everything was dropped.. but my aunt said that he would have to wait till a judge signs this off so he can get out... can any one tell me how this works ? I would really appericate it.. thank you so much... and that the...

Paroled to detainer [ 5 Answers ]

What does paroled to a detainer mean?

Parole detainer [ 3 Answers ]

How to get a parole detainer lifted ?

Unlawful detainer-VA [ 1 Answers ]

Tomorrow I am going to the court house to file a UD. I do have a couple of questions since it is my first time going through this process. I am going to declare the unpaid rent for July, but can I also include the unpayment for August since the court date will be held in a few weeks? If I can not...

Unlawful Detainer [ 8 Answers ]

I refused to pay my Feb. rent because my landlord has not taken care of the black mold problem. She filed an unlawful detainer on 2/23 to have me evicted - no notices given. This went to court 3/13 and I was told that I had to pay Feb. and March rent (lease is up) and have 10 days to get out for...

View more questions Search