Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Need title of old alien movie
    I need to find a title of an old alien movie. The only thing I know about the plot is that there is an alien invasion and the way to beat them is to play opera music which makes their heads explode. If anyone even has an idea of the title I would GREATLY appreciate it! :)
    helixfire Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 12:00 AM
    Mars Attacks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Need title to old old TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw when I was only about 10 or 11. I have no idea what year it was made except I saw it around 1970 -1979. It was about this aliean woman who was able to kill someone and then her face would turn into the face of the person she just killed. I think...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Resident alien or dual status alien [ 3 Answers ]

This topic has been heavily discussed, but the concept is still not clear. I have been on H1 since January 15, 2005 (was on F1/OPT before that). I received a pay-check (approx. $1500) in those 14 days on 2005 that I was on F1 status. Since "I pass the substantial presence test for 2005, I am...

View more questions Search