Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Looking for inducer motor for a Arcoaire furnace Model number GNE100F14A1
    Do any of you have a source for Arcoaire furnace parts. I have a vent inducer motor that is making lots of noise and I can't find a supplier locally. I thought maybe the brand would be popular in your area and you might guide me to a replacement. I would like motor only but will take what I have to buy.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 06:03 PM

I have never had any trouble getting parts through my local supplier, but I found a couple websites. Results for Furnace Parts:Heil, Arcoaire, Comfortmaker, Tempstar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Furnace Inducer Motor Fan Squealing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a byrant furnace model 395b - the inducer motor fan squeals and I was wondering if it should be repalced or can I oil it and how? The furnace company wants $100 to look at it and I was wondering if I could do it myself!

Bryant furnace inducer motor blower keeps failing [ 34 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 high efficiency furnace, Model 398A, about 14 years old. I am now on my third inducer motor assembly. The plastic blowers on the first two disintergrated. Does anyone have any idea as to why and what can be done to prevent another failure? Besides the inconvenience of no...

Furnace inducer motor [ 5 Answers ]

What are the implications of a furnace inducer motor drawing high Amps?

Inducer Motor Needs Replacing in Furnace [ 7 Answers ]

What can be another solution to problem. Problem, inducer makes hummimg noise. Is $400 cost to replace and another $400 for labor?

Tempstar furnace inducer fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

The inducer fan is noisy on our 13 year old Tempstar 80 furnace. It also seems to run after the ignitor fires and continues to run will the furnace is running. Is this normal?

View more questions Search