Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Good reading for those with engine misfires.
    Here's a good link to help in diagnosing those engine stumbles and check engine lights on.

Determining the missing elements in misfires - Misfires occur when the combustion process is incomplete, so you need to find what's missing. - Motor Age - Automotive training, certification & parts

Check out some similar questions!

Any good books worth reading? [ 39 Answers ]

I love reading I can't sleep without reading a book So I was wondering Does anyone have any recommendations? I kind prefer reading love stories and that kind of stuff but any recommendations will do

1996 4.3L chevy engine smokes and misfires [ 4 Answers ]

It starts very good and runs fine, then the check engine light comes on and starts to flash on and off, then puffs of smoke start to come out of the muffler, then a big spark, it looses it's speed and power, it does it for a while, then it stopes smoking and takes of like a bat out of hell and all...

What [ 13 Answers ]

I have a question that might seem stupid… lol Does anyone know of a good website where I can search for stuff and maybe have my questions answered while doing it? Like you know, sometimes you want to find something and in the midst of searching you just want to ask someone about it… Just a place I...

Want roommate out (This is Good Reading at least!) [ 4 Answers ]

My mother and I are joint-tenants on a lease. It was set up that way because the landlord wanted me to co-sign for her (I had my own apartment at the time). Since she is on a fixed income, the plan has always been for her to have a roommate to help with the rent. She currently rents the spare...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.