Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousgeorge76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Pay stubs
    How do I get copies of my pay stubs as a former employee of Walmart?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 01:53 PM

Call payroll and ask them what time you can come in to pick up copies of your pay check stubs. I went through the same thing with Walmart. Don't call a bunch of times, it won't get you anywhere. Go in an pick them up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rgd H1 visa --- No pay stubs [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for my H1 last year and it got approved also.However I was never able to get the papers from my employer. Recently I got married and came on H4 visa to US. I want to know is it possible that I take H1 papers and join some other company. Do I need to show paystubs from original employer...

H1 tranfer without pay stubs [ 1 Answers ]

I work full time for a company A in India. Recently, I had an offer from a company B in the US, for a consulting position, which I accepted. Company B filed for my H1B visa, and it got approved. I have scheduled an appointment at the consulate in Bombay for stamping. Now, when I tried to resign...

Pay stubs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: We are currently working on H1b visa with a small start-up company in Houston. However, we do not receive pay stubs for every month. The company issues us personal checks. However we are planning to get our visa stamped, and would need pay stubs as proof of employment. Is there any method...

View more questions Search