Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshacremeans Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 06:46 PM
    1 girl likes me,but I like someone else.
    I don't know if who I like likes me,but I kind of like the 1st one so I don't know what to do.Can someone help me?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Follow your heart and consider yourself lucky.

Oct 11, 2009, 06:49 PM
    I don't know if who I like likes me,but I kind of like the 1st one so I don't know what to do.Can someone help me?(I might want to have to go with the first.Should I?)

Oct 11, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Follow your heart and consider yourself lucky.
    So your saying I should pick myself?
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Oct 12, 2009, 01:13 AM

Whatever you think is right...
    But you "have to go" with someone just because they like you either...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 02:47 AM

Why do you have to be with either of them?

Can you just talk to both and see how you get on,see are they fun to be with,do you enjoy there company,are they nice to you?

You don't have to jump in to anything.
    vintagedoll1940 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:34 PM

If you like some one else why would you even consider the one that likes you.Dont you think its kind of mean if you consider the one that likes you just because the other gal does not like you?Talk to the one u like see how she feels about u.

Best of luck
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Oct 12, 2009, 10:29 PM

I meant... you Don't have to go with someone just because they like you (and you may not like them)
    messinger Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Aha this same thing happined to me. I liked another girl but I knew someone else like me. Here's what I did bt do what you want, OK first I talked to the girl that liked me I had to explain the whole thing, I just had to tell her ididnt like her that way and she was just a friend, and if you don't do this I learned that can start a fight between them this has happened to me before... so go with the girl you like and expln to the other one that you don't like her in that way. And above all do Not use one girl for a back up. As I said the decion is yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me and I am to shy to ask [ 6 Answers ]

I like this girl and I am going to her school she lives not to far and she is my age and I am her friend and lots of people know that I like her what should I do ps my friends were talking to her (they are not trusting) and they said that she said I wasn't cute (I like her more about her...

How can I tell whether this girl likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

Edited for lousy spelling, bad grammer, and chatspeak!! Can you guys help me out here... I know this girl for like 3-4 yrs now and I want 2 ask her out... bt I don't think she likes me... yet I think she likes me... usually I think everything very logically and clearly... bt I don't know what 2...

View more questions Search