Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tasman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
    35 year old virgin, what gives?
    Moved to its own thread.

I am 35 and a virgin. Never had a girlfriend. Never had that first kiss. Nothing.

Each time I think I have found someone they only want to be friends.
    I have been attracted to many women over the years but they don't seem to like me in that way.

I found I have ruined my friendships with my friends because I wanted them to start going out with me. So I have lost both.

I sometimes think I am never going to find the one for me. I also think I am not attractive or something is wrong with me. The girls I do know seem to be able to be get asked out constantly .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 04:05 PM

That's a long time, but not a bad thing. I think you need to kiss more frogs, and not expect them to turn into princesses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 year old virgin.what to do? [ 36 Answers ]

well here's the deal I'm a 19 year old male and I'm a virgin. Its completely my choice(ive turned down sex more times than anybody I know). I'm an atheist so this has nothing to do with any sort of religion, I just want something more than a quick you know. I've only dated one person...

18 year old virgin [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I'm 18 and my boyfriends 21 We are going away next Saturday for the weekend and I no I'm ready for sex And he is so understanding telling me not to do anything I don't want to do I'm just worried that its really going to hurt? Please help I just want to make him happy

19 year-old virgin [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 19 year-old male. This may sound kind of weird, but I can't help noticing that all my friends, and just about everyone I know is sexually experienced/active. I'm a virgin, and a lot of people treat me like I'm stupid when I tell them that. What's going on around me? Is it stupid to be a...

22 year old VIRGIN. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... First and foremost, I would like to start with the fact that I am not a stickler. I have kissed guys, had some sexual experiences, but have yet to "Do the Deed". I guess it could stem from the conclusion that I am not very comfortable being naked around someone other than a doctor or in the...

23 year old virgin [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend will not have sex with me. He is very attracted to me, he's not gay, he is not intimidated nor does he have any anxiety about it. He just does not have sex with me. He says that he wants to and when and where is not the problem. My question is, what should I do? And what could be his...

View more questions Search