Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 11, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Know of any great surf spots?
    Hey all you surfers out there,
    Have any recommendations for cool surf spots that you just love? My friends and I have been surfing the Hawaiian islands (Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island since I was 16). We're going on a 2 week trip in December back to Hawaii. Thinking of branching out next year. Any suggestions? Will travel anywhere!

Now go have some fun!:D:rolleyes::p!!!
    travelcaribbean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 03:17 PM

Encuentro beach near Cabarete, Dominican Republic is one of the coolest places to be, people from all over the world and a truly laid back atmosphere. I travel there each year and rent villas in Sosua or Cabarete, then go to Encuentro each morning to live the passion :)

Cabarete Villa Rentals
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2011, 10:08 AM
    A place called Ireland near the UK but a bit chilly on free willy, mad , crazy waves only do it if you're good !
    meggy24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 01:24 PM
    As far as I know the Hawaii islands shores are the best spots for surfing, there are probably very few places on Earth that compete with that. You could try Indonesian or Australian coasts but if I had to choose I would just wait for some good <a href="http://www.marriotthawaii.com/destinations/oahu/special-offers">Hawaii hotel packages</a> and head that way. I really miss Hawaii.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Have internet connection but cannot surf the web or update [ 7 Answers ]

Okay here is the problem I'm having troubles with my laptop that has a good internet connection but I cannot surf the internet or update my virus scan. Its funny because it works if I do a system restore back to the old setting but when I try to install Firefox or internet explorer it would not...

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

Can't surf net because of active x [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I'm trying to surf the internet I keep getting this message. Your current Security Settings prohibit running Active X controls on this page. I have went into internet options and tried to change security level from medium to medium low and eanable all the things that say anything about...

View more questions Search