Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 2, 2006, 02:05 PM
    Happy birthday in German
    Yeah how does one say happy birthday in German? I wish to tell my friend from Germany this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 2, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Give this a go:
    Happy Birthday in all languages
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Nov 20, 2006, 01:27 PM
    Ein Bier für dich! My boyfriend loves hearing that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

Happy Birthday to PetFinders [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know how many of you have used this site but Pet Finder is 10 years old now. Happy Birthday to Petfinder.com! Petfinder.com is 10 years old this year, and They are celebrating their birthday--and the pets--all year! They created a special for you to play and Petfinder Concentration...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

Happy Birthday RickJ [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday RickJ at a wonderful age of 42... 2 yrs overdue of over the hill jokes I'm sure! It was nice of you to think of your mom and be born the day AFTER Valentine's Day... hehe. All the Best, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Chery! [ 10 Answers ]

Chery, wishing a wonderful gal a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all your help here in this forum! Always,;) momincali

View more questions Search