Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 02:28 AM
    Woke up with an achey back
    Im almost 7 weeks pregnant and this mornin I woke up with an achey back.
    Bit like muscle pain..

Is this OK? Or something to worry about?

Thanks a lot
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 07:48 AM
    Feels a lot better, could be I slpt bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just woke up and I can't stop thinking about my ex [ 5 Answers ]

Here it is: FIrst off I would like to say I have been happily married for over two years, but I am in graduate school and I have noticed the longer I am in school the more it seems we grow apart. Things are good, but it seems like we're both forcing it anymore. Then a few nights ago I had a...

I woke up from my nap with diarrhea, nausea, and a really bad headache [ 2 Answers ]

I just woke up from my 2 hour nap with bad cramping so I went to the washroom to find that I have diarrhea. So I didn't think of it much I have had a go a few times but now my headache is killing me and my nausea isn't going away either. I am 39 weeks pregnant today is there anything I can intake...

Woke up with a bug stuck in my thigh! [ 12 Answers ]

I woke up and I walked straight into the bathroom so I could take my shower, while undressing I saw a bug-yes a bug- stuck in my thigh! I was absolutely scared, it didn't hurt but I couldn't pull it out. When I finally did it left like a little sore. Which kind of hurts. I'm not sure what kind of...

Woke up dizzy and with a headache [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache. Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was...

I'm pregnant and today I woke up with Pains! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok Im pregnant I just found out december 8th 2006...Im 18 years old and my first check up is on jan 4th thats what the doctor told me to go in on! and well today around 6 am I got these weird feelings in my stomach..so I went to go use the restroom! well I went to go wipe and there was like a light...

View more questions Search