Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Girl enters magic mirror to save sick mother.
    I am searching for the title of a movie. I'm afraid I don't know much except how it was described to me. According to my friend, it's based on a girl who travels through mirrors to other realities or the like trying to find a cure for her sick mother. Somehow involves tall clowns and an evil witch. May also include breaking a mirror and cutting a string.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 11:59 AM

The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV) ?
    Trae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:01 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's not this one. My friend made no mention of creepy dolls.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 10, 2009, 02:01 PM

I'm fairly certain it is "The Hugga Bunch". The "tall clowns" are probably the dolls. But what you described is The Hugga Bunch exactly.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Oct 12, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Try the movie MirrorMask.

MIRRORMASK is the story of Helena, who works for the family circus, and wishes--quite ironically--that she could run away and join real life. But such is not to be the case, as she finds herself on a strange journey into the Dark Lands, a fantastic landscape filled with giants, Monkeybirds and dangerous sphinxes. Helena searches for the Mirrormask, an object of enormous power that is her only hope of escaping the Dark Lands, waking the Queen of Light and returning home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Cat runs through mirror to magical world, girl follows [ 5 Answers ]

This is like a Through the Looking Glass type idea. It's a children's movie/TV special that started w/ a girl in her bedroom, and her cat runs through her mirror and ends up in a magical land. The girl follows and I think has to deal w/ some evil queen. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I...

Girl walks through mirror into a land full of duck people. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. So me and a friend Olivia were talking about a movie that it seems only me and her have seen. I watched it a long time ago so it probably came out in the 1980-1990s. All we can remember is a girl walking through a mirror and ending up in a land of creatures that appear to be giant, walking...

Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's [ 10 Answers ]

So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I...

Magic Mirror [ 3 Answers ]

There wa this movie that I saw when I was little. It was about this little girl and she was trying to get the bad guys back to where they come from through this mirror, and she had to do it before the time was up. If you can help me, it would be awsome thank you!

View more questions Search