Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherrera21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 10:41 AM
    Dino movie
    I'm having a hard time remembering this movie I saw along time ago. It's about this boy and girl they find baby dionsuar eggs and keep them in a cooler. Then they hatch one day and start eating up the house and destroying everything, while these bad guys are trying to find the dinosuars to do test on them. The only thing I can remember about the cover is its awhite boy with light brown hair and it had he face on the cover with all the baby dinosuars around him. The title began with DINO I believe but yea. Im having a hard time finding that movie so please help me. Thank you
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 10:44 AM

Prehysteria! (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Dino movies [ 2 Answers ]

When my brother and I were little we watched this movie about toy dinosaurs coming to life and this little boy had to hid them in his basement or shed. I think the little boy was the teenage son from the abc sho Everwood. I just can't remember the name of the movie. Help!! Lol

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Title of dino movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is this movie that I watched within the last ten years that myself and a friend can't remember the name of. All we can remmeber is that its about these different coloured cartoon styled dinosaurs and a kid. The dinosaur that most sticks in my head is an orange t-rex with eyes 'mounted' on the...

View more questions Search