Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Oct 13, 2009, 09:55 AM
    Not weird. Here's a funny video from a guy with three cats. He's kind of cute! YouTube - An Engineer's Guide to Cats

Oct 13, 2009, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Me: Whatever- go have sex with your cats freak show.

-click-

Yikes!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren6 View Post
    Yikes!
    Yah... you big meanie Sarah :p
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 02:53 PM

The T-Shirt on that guy is just plain WRONG , not to mention the highpanting Jeans :eek:

He wouldn't be allowed out on the streets where I come from without ridicule , so sarah I agree with you (Freakshow) :cool: Although there is a part of our city where they congregate.
    phlanx Posts: 213, Reputation: 13

Oct 25, 2009, 03:45 PM

Salvo

Why three cats, is it a menage a trois or is one of the cats missing out:D

Honestly I feel I have to stick up for this poor chap, yep when he chooses the cats over a lady, that's definitely out in the fields somewhere

However,
    • When you wake up in the morning, the cat is always pleased to see you
    • When you feed a cat, they are always grateful regardless if how it looks or smells
    • You can entertain a cat with nothing more than a rolled up newspaper
    • Cats will never be angry with when you have had one too many beers
    • A cat will whole heartedly join in with the spreading the takeaway food around the living room when your drunk
    • A cat will tell you politely with soft taps it is time to wake up, instead of using elbows
    • A cat will entertain you while on the toilet and will never complain about the odour
    • You can get a worthless peice of string and the cat will love it like diamonds
    • A cat will let you watch all the sport you like withiout complaint

Just a thought :cool:
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 03:57 PM
    This guy chose his cats over you? Now THAT'S strange. For him to talk about his cats while he's with you, saying that he misses them? HMMM...

You have to ask yourself, if the house caught on fire, would he save the cats before he woke you up?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 04:03 PM

He obviously prefers Cats to Pu$$ies :cool:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 03:25 PM

Clough, he lives in an apartment.

Thanks arty for sticking up for the narrow minded jerk [me].

Haha and Dneirf you are one sick puppy--- but I love it!

Haha

This thread made me laugh.

Sarah

Oct 26, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    This guy chose his cats over you? Now THAT'S strange. For him to talk about his cats while he's with you, saying that he misses them? HMMM....

You have to ask yourself, if the house caught on fire, would he save the cats before he woke you up?
    No... Mudweiser is finds it odd that he has three cats and enjoys them. Apparently some sort of gender role issue. The most hunky, macho, straight guy I know has three cats!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren6 View Post
    No...Mudweiser is finds it odd that he has three cats and enjoys them. Apparently some sort of gender role issue. The most hunky, macho, straight guy I know has three cats!
    NO, read the phone conversation. HE CHOSE THE CATS over a fox like MUD. And I find THAT quite strange indeed.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 04:25 PM

If someone was a jerk about my cats (I had 3 until recently), I'd sure as HELL choose my cats over a "possible" relationship with that person.

I don't think the guy is weird at all. My best friend is a guy with 2 cats, but he'd have more cats if he had a bigger place. Cats are great pets :)

PS--any guy that has a dog over a cat (or 3) because it's "manlier" probably doesn't have any idea what the difference between a manly man and a macho man---and why women choose the manly one over him EVERY time.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 26, 2009, 05:27 PM

I don't think it's weird. My brother has 4 cats and I don't think he's weird. I think a lot of guys prefer cats because they are easy to clean up after and they are cute. :)

Oct 26, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    NO, read the phone conversation. HE CHOSE THE CATS over a fox like MUD. And I find THAT quite strange indeed.
    Yah, I saw the conversation according to Mud. Clearly, she'd made some commentary to him concerning his affection for his pets. In the end, she insulted him by telling him to go have sex with them. I would choose the cats, too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 08:19 AM

Cripes.

I don't mind a man who has a cat... however 3 is a little too much for me. The way he talked to them. Talked about them. Just really creeped me out.

Maybe because I'm used to jerks and a-holes. Who knows. However, I have a cat of my own 3+1=4 and that would be too
    many litter box changes and hair all over the place for me.

Anywhozzils we're talking again. We both came to the understanding that his weird relationship with his cats is too much for me [really he's put tuna in his mouth and fed his cats... ISN'T THAT WEIRD? ]. Like I said we made up. We're just friends.

Eek. Some of you make me sound like a total b!tch, but hell at least I don't bullsh!t the truth. A man with three cats in a small apartment is weird. A man with a dog- heck that I like... unless it's a Shih Tzu... or a Poodle.. or a Chihuahua... just any small dogs [I myself dislike small dogs.. especially pugs].

Heck at least I'm honest.

Sarah

Oct 27, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Cripes.

I don't mind a man who has a cat... however 3 is a little too much for me. The way he talked to them. Talked about them. Just really creeped me out.

Maybe because I'm used to jerks and a-holes. Who knows. However, I have a cat of my own 3+1=4 and that would be too
    many litter box changes and hair all over the place for me.

Anywhozzils we're talking again. We both came to the understanding that his weird relationship with his cats is too much for me [really he's put tuna in his mouth and fed his cats...ISN'T THAT WEIRD?!]. Like I said we made up. We're just friends.

Eek. Some of you make me sound like a total b!tch, but hell at least I don't bullsh!t the truth. A man with three cats in a small apartment is weird. A man with a dog- heck that I like... unless it's a Shih Tzu...or a Poodle.. or a Chihuahua...just any small dogs [I myself dislike small dogs..especially pugs].

Heck at least I'm honest.

Sarah
    I think an obsession of anything is unhealthy, but I learnt along time ago, that one persons normal is anothers freeky :)

I find it creepy that he feeds his cats that way - I presume at times - I hope at times, but for me its definitely obessive behaviour
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 08:34 AM

Well he's done it once in front of me. He thinks it's a neat trick [eek]. I asked him if he did this often [with a surprised look on my face] and he said "no, not all the time".

Like he is really nice. Probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met or known. There's just some things about him that I can't stomach.

Sarah

Oct 27, 2009, 08:40 AM

Hahhaa, There are times when I feel I have to stick up for this guy, as being a fellow bloke, but then I think, yep, he does ask for a little look and ponder.

It is these types of habits a bloke should keep quiet about until he is married :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    i don't think it's weird. my brother has 4 cats and i don't think he's weird. i think a lot of guys prefer cats because they are easy to clean up after and they are cute. :)

When I met my late husband I had three big dogs, over 100# pounds each. I didn't treat them like children and they didn't eat of my mouth (eeek!) BUT if they didn't like someone I was dating, I didn't see that person again.

Maybe that's strange. Maybe not. That's how it was.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    When I met my late husband I had three big dogs, over 100# pounds each. I didn't treat them like children and they didn't eat of my mouth (eeek!) BUT if they didn't like someone I was dating, I didn't see that person again.

Maybe that's strange. Maybe not. That's how it was.
    I had a poodle growing up and two cats.

Every guy I brought over was hated by the poodle. He'd growl or steer clear. The cats would hide.

When I brought hubby over for the first time he accidentally stepped on the poodles paw. Silver (the poodle) yiped but stayed put. R (hubby) picked him up, cuddled him, he was so upset that he'd stepped on Silvers paw. Silver stayed by R's side the entire time he was there. The cats both came to get petted, they never did that with anyone. I knew he was a keeper.

We have 3 dogs and 4 rabbits, a bird and fish. Some people consider us strange because we have a small zoo. Here's the thing. I love animals, so does hubby. There are so many animals out there and not enough homes. I can provide a home, love, a safe environment, so why shouldn't I? We never take on more then we can handle.

I'd have cats, if I could, but, even though everyone in my house loves cats, 3 out of 4 people are very allergic. :(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 11:23 AM

Animals and kids just pick up on things..

Long time ago I was friends with a guy,I was out with my youngest and ran into him,afterwards she said she did not like him,when he did ask me out I said no,just because she said she did not like him!

She said he 'looked' at her,what ever that means to a four year old.

Go figure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

My cats eyes are being weird [ 6 Answers ]

Just about 3 days ago my cats eye seemed pink around the outside (the skin) and its been more closed then the other eye and droopy. Now both her eyes are almost shut and she doesn't open them. They are both drooping out goo (or whatever it is) but I'm not sure if its still pink around them. If you...

3 old cats vs the 3 new cats in the home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there All, I've been in my apartment for awhile with my 3 cats. Now, my friend is moving in and bringing 3 more cats with her. While hers were still in their carriers, there was a lot of hissing and shackles raised. Friend's cats will be upstairs for awhile. We would like to know the time for...

My cats are aggressive to the other cats. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 cats, but 2 of them (both girls) are very aggressive towards the others. I'm a bit worried because they keep beating up on my kitten... So far she's got a torn ear, a chunk out of her leg, several scratches, and very uneven fur. I locked them into my room to avoid trouble, but is there an...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search