Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma4809 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Old county song
    There's a song that I can not find it's an old country song that part of the lyrics that are stuck in my mind is "eeekkk another man done gone" it has something to do with a women in the swamp that makes a man rich then he doesn't want her so she makes the sound of eeekkk then the song says another man done gone... I think the lady in the swamps name is marie lavoe? Please help me:confused:

Oct 10, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma4809 View Post
    there's a song that i can not find it's an old country song that part of the lyrics that are stuck in my mind is "eeekkk another man done gone" it has something to do with a women in the swamp that makes a man rich then he doesnt want her so she makes the sound of eeekkk then the song says another man done gone... i think the lady in the swamps name is marie lavoe? please help me:confused:
    I thought that the song was by jerry reed but I'm not finding it in any of his albums.

Also remember part of the song about this guy who promisses to marry marie lavoe if she would make him rich and she uses her magic to do so then when he doesn't marry her because she to ugly to marry a rich man like him she does her dance and makes the noise eeekkk then another man done gone.

Oct 12, 2009, 01:02 AM

Found the song myself thank you for at least looking at the question the song is by

Bobby Bear: song called Marie Laveau

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

A county song and I want to know the name! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so there is this song that they play all the time at this club I go to, its by a guy, and he talking about "im gonna wake up dancing." that is the only part of the song that I can remember some one please help me out

Know this county song? [ 5 Answers ]

If you know artist & title please let me know... some of the lyrics are 'I can see me being with you for the rest of my life.. I can see you loving me too.. it sure would be nice... two hearts, one love' thank you .

View more questions Search