Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 03:12 PM
    How long should I wait before eating?
    I just came home from the dentist's office and I had a crown procedure done. It's only a temporary crown. I totally forgot to ask when I should be able to eat. So my question is when can I eat? How long should I wait before eating?
    Thanks!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Temp Crown Care

Here's a link I found that says you only have to wait about 30 minutes. Are you able to call your dentist? Are they still there this late? That would be the very best.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 09:37 PM

You can eat right away but avoid hard or sticky foods (no gum/candy) keep it clean and floss around it (but don't "pop" the floss back out.. pull it out after it slides through the contacts)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I wait [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. My breast have went up a cup size, breast are really sore, bloated, have gained 7 lbs. in a month, back hurts, peeing a lot, waking up in the middle of night to eat a little bit and to pee, I was supposed to start today but no period. Spotted yesterday but haven't...

For how long do they have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 19 years old, and he lives in iran. His grandmother is a citizen and she lives in USA. She applied for her son and her grandchildren in 2003. I heard that it will only take 5 years for someone whome his/her mother applied for, to come to the US. It is year 2008 but nothing happened....

How long should I wait? [ 2 Answers ]

me and my partner have been trying for a baby for nearly six months now.My ovulation date for this month was the 20th July ( if worked out right I used an ovulation calendar to help me) we had sex the 19th 20th 21st 23rd and 25th was these the right dates and what are my chances or conceiving this...

How long should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to conceive since sept and have been tracking my cycles. My cycle sept - oct was 26 days, Oct - Nov was 29 days, and I have not gotten my period this month yet. Today is the 33rd day, and still no sign of my period. I took a hpt Sunday and it was negative, and an...

View more questions Search