Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhaugan516 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Children's movie about a flying bed?
    I hope I'm not getting two movies mixed up, but I can remember an animated children's movie that there is a boy that flies away on his bed to a different world, and there is this one part where he is a dark place and there is this black mucky stuff that starts gurgling up and then he goes up a stairway to get away from the muck. That's all I can really remember about the movie- but it has been bugging me for a while now- if anyone has any ideas on what it could be- that would be awesome! Thank you! :D
    caligirlvma Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Oct 9, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
    caligirlvma Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Oct 9, 2009, 07:33 PM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland(1989)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 10, 2009, 08:47 AM

They are actually selling "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" on DVD for, I think, 5 dollars at Walmart right now. Previously I was only able to find it for 60 on Amazon, so 5 is definitely worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about flying bed [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the movie about a boy who has a flying bed to this dream world? I know what it's about but I don't know the title.

80s movie I think. Kid goes in flying saucer thing [ 1 Answers ]

Ok This movie came out in the 80s I think.. A boy goes in this flying saucer type thing and it goes underwater.. at the end of the movie he gets home and shoot off fireworks... that's all I remember.. There is a robot type thing inside of the saucer. I thought it was called the aviator but it...

British movie with a flying bed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I can t remember a movie, is about 3 kids and a lady, they have a flyng bed, and they travel to london to a books store and to a house with a room full of toys, I think that is from the seventys or 80 s. that s all I can remember, please help me! thank you =)

70's animated movie with a flying car [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone recall an early 70's movie that began with a car with wings that flew?

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search