Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sankalp_700 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 09:12 AM
    Issues with Polaris Gurgaon for not getting 90days Salary after getting Confirmation
    I want to withdraw the attention of Chairman of Polaris Software Lab Ltd and Ombudsman of Polaris to look out the matter regarding what is going on in Gurgaon Polaris branch .I really had a bad experience with Polaris and I never expect that Polaris Gurgaon is even too worst place to work before joining the Polaris .

I joined Polaris in May-2008 and worked for UBS-Project from May-2008 onwards still June -2009 . After 6 months of joining ,I got my permanent letter on 26-Nov-2008 . In the permanent letter it is clearly mentioned that either party could terminate the appointment by giving 3 months salary or 90 days notice period . But after releasing from the Project on 30-June-2009 , My Project Director Mr.K.C.Navneeth Kumar had called me and told me to sit on bench for 1 week and wait for the new Project and then on 6th July,2009 , He told me that Polaris has no Project and you have to leave immediately , I discuss with him with the reason for new projects , He told me that never asked these questions again otherwise my answer is your project performance is not up to the expectation . So on the same day Ashish Harkawat(HR) at Gurgaon Branch called me up and advised me to leave Polaris in lieu of 3 months salary as K.C.Navneeth Kumar wanted me to leave immediately and he is not want to talked to me anymore.

I discussed with the HR for the rules and regulations and they agreed that I will receive 90 days salary in my final Due-Drawn from Polaris .

But still today I have not received my 90 days salary from Polaris as Polaris is the party who is responsible for my relieving with Polaris . Instead I received only 6 days salary of July-2009 for the days I worked in Polaris , I have several questions to whom I want to asked to the Chairman and Ombudsman:

(1)If Polaris is not able to pay 90 days salary then why they have mentioned in there confirmation letter these rules and guidelines

(2)If my performance is not up to the mark then How I manage to stay in the Project for more than 1 year , My Annual Performance Rating is also 2.2

(3)Mr. K.C.Navneeth Kumar acts like a looser in all matters, Even after try to contact him, He never talked politely to anyone , Please see his Project Management Ratio in UBS , as He is not able to stay a resource that they hire for Testing and Development for more than 15 days within the last year(2008-09) in UBS.

(4)The HR division working of the Polaris is not appropriate , The entire HR is not able to work independently as the HR is running by Units-Head guidelines

I have also enclosed my Permanent letter and the releiving letter along with final Due-Drawn statement

It is only my request to the Chairman and Ombudsman that my matter should be looked out and my 84days(90-6)notice period salary should be given to me as soon as possible.I never want to talked to the Polaris,Gurgaon again in the near future ,Please give me the final dates by which I will receive my Dues

I will waiting for your response.

Thanks
    Sankalp Saxena
    Polaris Employee Id : 56194
    +91-9968017105(Mobile)
    subbu76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 09:33 AM
    You are not alone. There are many people like u and even some people were made to pay for Polaris terminating them. You will never get reply from this forum or anybody as Arun Jain has a big political clout. You can see the way he was rescued from Indonesian Police by the then Govt of India. Only way is to write in Public forums and prevent further people from getting fooled by the irresponsible organization.
    tspawan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Hi sankalp,

It appreciable, that you have posted the issue on net most of the employer do this type of ****. At least people know about Polaris behaver about there employees. I had a call from Polaris but now reading this I will not go for the interview. Thanks again.
    saaankalp_700 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Comment on subbu76's post
    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/polaris-software-lab-ltd-c279267.html
    Please check this link I have won!!
    saaankalp_700 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Comment on tspawan's post
    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/polaris-software-lab-ltd-c279267.html
    Please check this link I have won!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My polaris 380 runs slow [ 1 Answers ]

I changed booster pump , and had sweeper checked by dealer I changed disk from red to blue can it be the way they istalled my pipes in ground?

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

Timer on my Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

View more questions Search