Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pellet fire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 06:09 AM
    Csa certification Beach oil fired warm air furnace
    I am attempting to provide a customer with a TSSA inspection (Ontario) for their Beach oil fired furnace, this is a standard "trailer" furnace, compact in size intended to be installed in an alcove or closet. There is little or no info posted on the unit, whether removed or painted over, it has a model 700 burner and is a good working unit. Can anyone help me or direct me to the Beach manufacturer site?
    drunkalien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 08:41 AM

I am also having the same problem finding information on the company. I don't think they are in business anymore. If you find out anything on Beach Furnaces could u please contact me at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace oil fired [ 7 Answers ]

I have a beckett oil fired furnace, that has an intermittent problem . If I turn it on most of the time it will come on an work perfect however if I set the thermostat to say 70 the furnace will recycle on and of as it should and then it may pop the reset if I reset it now it may start up and work...

Beach furnace conversion to mac limit switch [ 10 Answers ]

We have a Beach furnace which is very old (installed in 1973). The limit switch connected to the temperature on the Beach needed replacing and we were told that a switch for a Mac/MGH furnace would work. The problem that we encountered is that there are more wires coming into the Mac limit swith...

Lennox oil fired furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old lennox oil fired furnace. The transformer burnt the wires off and the unit is so old I am unable to find the x-former for it. The contacts go from side to side. All the replacement x-formers have contacts that go up and down. Does anybody know of any old Lennox dealers or service...

Natural gas fired forced air furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this 17 years old forced air gas fired furnace by Olsen. It has started to make humming noise when we turn it on. Does the blower motor need oiling. If anybody knows about it, please reply as how actually acess the motor to oil it or clean it. Thanks

Looking for wiring diagram for a Beach furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a schematic or wiring diagram for a aprox: 1972 Beach furnace model # M72-0.

View more questions Search