Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yankees007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Printing Error-Script Error
    When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error
    Line:1174
    I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.
    dpgroup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 02:59 AM
    After doing a lot of searching on Microsofts site, I found this and it worked.
    "go to Start | Run and type

regsvr32 ole32.dll"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Script error when printing from outlook [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print something from outlook I get the following error: Internet Explorer Script error An Error has occurred in the script of this page. Line 228 Char 1 Error: the specified module could not be found Code: 0 URL: res//c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Script error [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded file to my documents to solve a script error but cannot seem to install it to where it is required(internet explorer), can anybody help this confused idiot. Thank you :confused:

Printing error [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to print from the internet, I get an error message; Line: 93 Char: 1 Error: Access is denied Code: 0 URL: res://C:WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No

Encarta IE Script Error [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Win XP on a brand new machine with lots of memory and large gig hard drive. I just purchased MS Encarta Encyclopedia and loaded it correctly. However, whenever I point and click in the program I get the IE Script Error message. I've tried various desktop settings but nothing helps.

View more questions Search