Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tushar Lohia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Error: Java Virtual Machine Launcher "Could not find the main class program will exit
    Dear Sir / Madam,

When I am trying to open .exj extension file, I am getting error as mentioned above. Please help me, whether I have to install any java module or something other has to be done.

Thanks
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 09:17 AM

I googled your title and a lot of people have this problem when their machines are infected with malware. I would suggest this:

1. Download and run the (free version of) MalwareBytes (the blue button on the left of this page):

Malwarebytes.org

2. Uninstall ALL version of Java that you have on your computer. There may be a lot of them. Simply go into Add/Remove programs, locate them, and uninstall them.

3. Reinstall the latest version of Java:

java.com: Java

Good luck
    Tushar Lohia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 01:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    I googled your title and a lot of people have this problem when their machines are infected with malware. I would suggest this:

1. Download and run the (free version of) MalwareBytes (the blue button on the left of this page):

Malwarebytes.org

2. Uninstall ALL version of Java that you have on your computer. There may be a lot of them. Simply go into Add/Remove programs, locate them, and uninstall them.

3. Reinstall the latest version of Java:

java.com: Java

Good luck
    Dear Perito,

Thanks for your quote for my query.
    jahtababa19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 09:03 AM

Java virtual machine launcher-fail to load main-class manifast attribute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java Virtual Machine Launcher [ 1 Answers ]

While using someEXTRAS in Skype the virtual machine window opens up, but the error message says "classpath requires class path specifications" what is it? And what should I do next? baalu

Java virtual machine launcher [ 1 Answers ]

Could not find the main class. Program will exit

Java Virtual Machine Launcher - Could not find the main class [ 1 Answers ]

When I run a executable file, I am gettibg a error message. ' Java Virtual Machine Launcher ' - Could not find the main class.Program will exit. Can any provide me the solution what the problem maybe? Orelse should I install any software to rectify it?

Java Virtual Machine Launcher [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can someone help fix this Java Virtual Machine Launcher thing?? It pop up when I try DL a bittorent files from the internet... I would appreciated the help a lot... Thank you :o :(

View more questions Search