Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 01:10 AM
    What is this model's Skin Type?

Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 01:53 AM
    Well... translucent.. lol the first pict was seriously photoshopped as there is little contour in the photo and the eyes are overdone.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 01:56 AM

She reminds me of japanese Ainu peoples but I didn't have patience to read what she iz
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 9, 2009, 02:36 AM
    Is that what you want to look like??

It's pretty from an ARTISTIC perspective but in reality?. YIKES!! :confused:
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 9, 2009, 02:57 AM

I think she's an albino...
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2009, 04:36 AM

Wow... Golden_Boy LOL She is the whitest person that I ever seen I think... other then Michael Jackson... Dessaml is right about her looking pretty in an artistic way... but I think that if I was out at night and saw her... I would feel uncomfortable...
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 9, 2009, 05:33 AM

Um. You want to look like that?
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Oct 9, 2009, 06:55 AM

That looks scary
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 9, 2009, 08:37 AM

Got poor eyesight and no melanin...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBonewnnagrl View Post
    but I think that if I was out at night and saw her.....I would feel uncomfortable....
    Lol... I agree. Artistically she is very interesting. But, in reality she looks a bit unearthly but still interesting. I agree with Gr8stuff she may be albino, maybe a skin disorder.

This peacock would be beautiful at a wedding.

Golden boy is this your goal and how are you going to achieve this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Whitening products and skin type? [ 13 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Any one tried Diana Stalder whitening products share your experience thanks. Is it OK for dry skin? Any other recommendations for dry skin? Thanks in advance:)

View more questions Search