Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwaddell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 09:27 PM
    Desperatly seeking school transcripts
    I went to CLC, (Computer Learning Center), of Anaheim, Ca and the school has closed. From all the relocation I lost my diploma and now that I wish to go back to school and I can not find any information to get another copy. So if you or anyone knows something on this subject on how to locate transcripts from closed schools in California would be great.:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 10:06 PM

Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education Information
    P.O. Box 980818
    West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818
    Web site: Department of Consumer Affairs - Private Postsecondary & Vocational Education Information
    E-mail: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts fro a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I am also trying to find out how to get my transcripts from a closed school. The name of the school I went to Is Harrison Career Institute, 600 Pavonia Ave. Jersey city New Jersey, 07306. I graduated in 2004 and the school closed in either 2005 or 2006. I am current ly enrolled at Hohokus school...

How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with...

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

View more questions Search