Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Oct 8, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Bank statement
    Hi I was wondering if someone could help me on my back statement there was a payment to DKLLC/THIRDP and I am unsre as to what it is if someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:42 PM

Contact your bank and ask them. They will have exactly who this entity is and a corresponding phone number. If you did not authorize this charge to your bank account your bank can have you fill out paperwork to get your account the money that was taken from it. I'd go in person to your branch and ask. It's easier that way in case you have to fill out the paperwork to get your account reversed and credited. I had to do this once and in person is much better and quicker. Then the entity cannot take out any more money from your account as you've already given your bank written permission to block the transaction.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Oct 10, 2009, 01:43 AM

Thanks might be hard I am in afghan for a bit but I will ask thanks a lot
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 02:33 AM

Is this a possibility? DIRECTED KNOWLEDGE - CONTACT US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Reconciliation Statement [ 2 Answers ]

What are the errors arise in Bank reconciliation statement.

Bank reconciliation statement [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:mad:if the cheque is received from our coustomers and we entered in our cash book but forgotten to snd it to bank .

Bank statement [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get copies of my late husbands bank account? It was not a joint account

Bank Statement Reconciliation [ 1 Answers ]

I use QuickBooks to record my companies AR and AP each month. When my customers make payment they either pay by cash, check or credit card. At the end of each month I am reconciling to match my bankstatement but am having to force balance my account in my computer. Nothing ever matches any...

View more questions Search