Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omega1777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 01:26 PM
    How do you go online with monster hunter freedom unite
    I can't figure out how to go online with players around the world it says you can on the box but I seem to find out how I neeed help from someone smarer
    IMberains Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:21 PM

First I'm sorry but you need a ps3, or use a friends then get Ad-Hoc party... this enables you to play mhfu over the entire globe... good luck, see you in the gathering hall!
    omega1777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 10:45 PM

Yee my guy is pro and my friend has both those so yea see you their!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Freedom [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like I have no freedom and no life. I'm sixteen and I have never partied or gone clubbing before. I've never drank, done drugs, smoked, or had sex. I'm a good girl, and I want to keep it that way. The PROBLEM is my parents are so strict on me. I am taking an ACT PREP class and they are...

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

Does anyone know when monster hunter freedom 3 comes out [ 3 Answers ]

like I said on title does anyone know when monster hunter freedom 3 comes out? Thanks in advance for info =D

What is freedom? [ 11 Answers ]

Would the last man on earth be free? Does freedom and independence mean you are not dependent upon others for survival? If a master of slaves is dependent upon his slaves to do what he requires and needs to live... is he really free and independent?

Online l33ts UNITE! [ 5 Answers ]

Are you a gamer? Do you like to game? Do you have the habit of checking raid or guild status less than 3 minutes after you wake up in the morning? Do you go on bounty hunts only to answer the phone with, "Hold on a sec, we're about to get smoked!" or something similar? What games do you play? Have...

View more questions Search