Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bestrafer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Anime, probably from the late 80's or 90's
    I am 18 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know:
    -the action was in a nearly future;
    -there was war between desert gang and military, and there were generals and one generalissimus;
    And that's all, what I remember. The movie was very interesting and when someone has watched can write what the movie name is. I'll be very grateful. :)
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Oct 8, 2009, 11:53 PM

Could it be "Nausicaa"? I don't think we're thinking of the same movie but worth a try!

Nausicaa is excellent though! Worth a watch, in fact, watch all the studio ghibli films!
    Bestrafer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 04:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06 View Post
    Could it be "Nausicaa"? I don't think we're thinking of the same movie but worth a try!

Nausicaa is excellent though! worth a watch, in fact, watch all the studio ghibli films!
    Yes, the movies are not the same, but that film "Nausicaa" looks interesting, I'll watch it :) thanks for the answer :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fiction anime movie between 80's and 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting flashbacks of an Anime movie I used to watch during my childhood. I was born in '82 and I believe the movie was made between the early 80's to the early 90's.If anybody can help me name the movie it would be greatly appreciated. In the movie there where monsters...

80's/90's Children's Anime Birthday Planet [ 3 Answers ]

The characters featured in the movie lived in space, on a happy "birthday" planet. They were shaped a little like the Charlie Brown character "Snoopy", except with a rounder, (although it may have been a flat heart-nose) red nose; pink skin; and large eye-whites, with a small black dot to denote...

Anime movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet). -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she...

Anime or manga from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The movie has 8 or 9 super agents named 001 to 009 or similar, one is a baby, another one is a cyborg, a black man, the main boy and his lover with long blond hair, also a funny cook They leave the world on a futuristic spaceship to save the world, they had to land on a planet for...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search