Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 8, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Rebirth, REINCARNATION & Living Beings
    Does every living thing (virus, bacteria, protozoa, fungus, plants, insects, animals)
    reincarnate?

Check out some similar questions!

Rebirth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to understand the theory of rebirth, and it states that consciousness lets go of the dying body and lodges itself in the fertilized egg, thus giving rise to a new being. Wouldn't it follow that Earth population should not grow, since a new being can only replace a dying one?...

Dreams of Death - Rebirth [ 15 Answers ]

I had a few dreams that really taunt me. 1) Last night I had a dream about my 23 month old daughter. My husband and I where at a resort house right off the lake. He was doing something inside and I was making dinner. Not even two seconds my daughter goes outside. I saw her soother on the...

Movie with beings turned to stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this but I was hoping someone could help me... there are only parts of this childhood cartoon that I can remember... I can remember that there is a princess possibly and mmm a prince? That run away from something like a dragon at the beginning and they get separated maybe and she...

We are social beings [ 2 Answers ]

Why does humankind have to work so hard at forming, retaining and sustaing relationships?

Faith in rebirth or reincarnation? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if Buddhists & or Hindus have faith in reincarnation & karma. Man's need for spirituality wasn't fulfilled in India in ancient times. God spoke to the Jewish people first. If God did not speak directly to the Hindus-& they created the spirituality about what or who is God...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.