Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 09:10 AM

Miss you too, maybe I can get my buns in gear and do something with myself. I might need to make something pretty! I have had my nose stuffed in books and football just started so its crazy here... XXOO I miss miss miss you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Why do shimmer and blessed have the exact same post:confused:
    Because they're coming from the exact, same computer. I checked the IP addresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

$10,000 gift. Want to make it grow. I am 27 yrs. [ 3 Answers ]

OK my question is how I can make the most of the money I have. $ I have 10G and I would like to invest it for long term. The saving I have now they have cd raging from 3.75. For 6 months to 4.00 for up to 60 months. I mean I know that once I have it locked in a c.d. I will be locked in that one...

Gift Giving for a Destination Wedding [ 24 Answers ]

My husband and I are attending a destination wedding that is going to cost the two of us a total of $1100 just to be in attendance for our friends nuptials. That amount includes only airfare, hotel and a rental car. We will still have further expenses throughout our 4 day stay. Is it...

Family gift giving [ 3 Answers ]

My lovely sister-in-law suggested giving a money tree to my parents as a gift for their 50th wedding anniversary. This would be a gift given by three siblings and the grandchildren. What is a proper amount to give for such an occasion. p.s. only one sibling is helping financially pay for the...

View more questions Search