Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Clair Liss anyone?
    I just ordered a few things and would love to hear any experiences, good or bad, with the following, so as to know what to expect. I know the Topiclear has HQ already, but what %? And what about the clair liss? I swear if none of this crap works I'm going to ask my dermi to give me the highest possible HQ prescription that won't kill me... is that an oxymoron? Lol anyway here goes my recent order list:

Clair Liss Skin Toning
    Lightening Lotion

Clair Liss Skin
    Lightening Body Cream

SH-18 Lightening
    Exfoliating Soap w/
    Apricot

Topiclear Treating &
    Beauty Complexion Soap

Oct 10, 2009, 10:51 PM

Bumping for a response please
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 12:23 AM
    I haven't tried any of these. I would like to know also how well these work.
    odettekurt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 07:10 PM
    The clairliss I have used for a while and it is amazing it doesn't make your skin look like yellowish it gives u a nice toned complexion.
    loanyB Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2009, 08:12 PM

It does not work and its very slow.. dont waste your money.
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2009, 11:16 PM

Have you received your order It'saNewDay? How is it coming along?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 02:09 AM

Clairr liss works and its cheap, I used it for some time and still use it today

Nov 4, 2009, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Have you received your order It'saNewDay? How is it coming along?
    Hey Golden, I did receive my Clair Liss lotion, and I also ordered the cream. I got it like 3 weeks ago I think, but the lotion had a dark black ring around the cap, and it looked so gross, but even worse was that the lotion was the consistency of cottage cheese mixed with water, so I don't know about the batch I got, but the cream was OK it felt thin like water when I applied it, but I mixed some tretinoin that I had and some 4%hq/retin a that I had with it, but I think I mixed in too much tretinoin and killed the formula lol, so I put both of them aside. Not sure if I should use the lotion, but that's the story, another failed attempt at lightening lol. If I get curious I might use them later.
    woshiar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 04:41 PM
    D O B 1978 I I have vitiligo from 20 yers I'm from iraq I live in england please I need help and calld too my emial or 00447895418453 , [email protected]
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 10:24 PM
    NewDay are you going to try and return it? Cottage cheese and a black ring around it does sound gross.

Woshiar, you should go and see your doctor to help treat your vitiligo properly.

Nov 4, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    NewDay are you going to try and return it? Cottage cheese and a black ring around it does sound gross.

Woshiar, you should go and see your doctor to help treat your vitiligo properly.

It cost me 9.95 for the lotion and I think they would charge like a 20% restocking fee so it really wasn't worth the hassle for me, and I think I'd have to pay the return shipping so I just said forget it. I got it from houseofbeautyworld website just to give anyone a heads up of where I got it from.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 06:35 PM
    That's the second time I heard negative things about the quality of business from the house of beautyworld
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2009, 10:03 AM

The brown or dark brown ring around it is most likely from the HQ, also did you shake it before opening it? Topiclear has 2% I believe and clair liss I read somewhere online that it has I think 4% HQ I wish I saved the link.. anyway I've never ordered off that site I was about to last year though so I guess I can't judge it yet. I have ordered off texasbeautysupplies,myhouseofbeauty(canadian website),and webplusbeauty

Nov 6, 2009, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    the brown or dark brown ring around it is most likely from the HQ, also did you shake it before opening it? Topiclear has 2% i believe and clair liss i read somewhere online that it has i think 4% HQ i wish i saved the link ..anyway ive never ordered off that site i was about to last year tho so i guess i can't judge it yet. i have ordered off texasbeautysupplies,myhouseofbeauty(canadian website),and webplusbeauty
    Oh yeah I shook it all right. IT was the same consistency throughout. I don't think I'll order lotions from them anymore, maybe soaps but no lotions
    bonchic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 12:57 AM
    It actually works, that is what I use, u should look at the expiration date... it also includes vitamin E.
    bonchic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 01:02 AM

ALTHOUGH I like to even things out, I do not crazy with bleaching and with my own mixture; because I guess the sun loves my skin so I like to even my skin tone. But trust me it does work. There are others that I dare no touch, I tried them and I thut I was going to turn Michael jackson the next time I use it. But be careful, it about originality and content.
    liveandlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Hi I used the Clair Liss body cream, not to lighten my skin by to fade hyperpigmentation ( dark spots and dark circles which are all over my face.) I have always had skin problems since I was young and I have tried evverrryyythiiing and nothing worked. My mum friend brought Clair Liss and gave it to her but I ended up using it. When I first used it is made my hyperpigmentation spots and dark circles darker so I stopped. Then about 2 months later I started using it again and OOMMGGG my face became spot free, the dark circles and spots were fading so fast (I used it every single night for over a week) my face became clear, brighter, and more evenly toned. I have not seen my face like this since I was a little girl. I couldn't believe it I shall continue to use it to my face is completely cleared but it really does work, I still can't believe it and my face is soooooo smooth. I am not fan of lighting creams especially ones containg hydorquione as it is not good for your skin in the long run. I feel more confident and I am going to start wearing less make-up I hope it works for you as well as it has worked for me.
    lisadiamond04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:47 PM
    What was, the others one you try that you thought was about to make you turn into Michael jackson?
    lisadiamond04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Is clair liss cream a thick formula cause some people are say its very running and I would hope that it's a thick cream... any one can please tell me the turth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair best way to use it? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?

I Got Bio Clair. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my bio claire in the mail today.. I got the soap, the oil, the cream, & the lotion. My question is how am I suppose to mix the oil & cream? & the directions say,for the cream.. "Wash your skin, dry it and mass bio claire softly. DO NOT RINSE..." My question is should I rub it...

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

Peau Clair anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out about the lotion Peau Clair from a friend of mine... she said that the lotion was very effective in clearing up her blemishes and pimples... last time I saw her she had pimples all over her face with dark spots.. when I saw her last week her skin was virtually clear of pimples and...

View more questions Search