Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Anime title from the 70's/80's
    Unfortunately I don't have much info to give to describe the title I'm looking for, as it's been over 20 years (this has been nagging me for a few years heh). Essentially, Sci-Fi anime movie that dealt with 3 pilots in 3 vehicles. IIR correctly, a blue tank-style machine, a red rocket ship, and a yellow... jeez, think maybe a smaller ship. Anyway, the 3 vehicles merged (Blue vehicle spread out, red landed in the middle, and yellow landed on top. Once again, sorry for lack of info on it.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Oct 9, 2009, 12:02 AM

Getter Robo?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Oct 9, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Actually this sounds more like the sequel:

Getter Robo G / Starvengers(USA) / Formators(UK)
    aresg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 07:15 PM
    Starzinger Also known as Spaceketeers in the United States and as El Galáctico in latin american

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xex2lLw7hKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starzinger

http://www.amazon.com/Spaceketeers-VHS-Yugo-Serikawa/dp/630273990X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317694422&sr=8-1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been searching for 80's anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hope one of you guys can help me out with this one. I've been looking for an anime movie from the 80's(? ). The details I remember are listed below: -The hero('s) get chased by all kinds of robot's that are shaped like large globes. -These robots/globes try to use their bulk to...

Title to an old 80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out a name to this movie I saw when I was young. I remember towards the end of the movie there was a possible mom and dad on the subway with their little girl she must have been like 7 or 8 and she's dancing I think she was a ballerina and then she just felt weak and she died or...

Movie Title from the 70's maybe 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a long time ago that I think was made in the late 70's maybe early 80's. I don't know who's in it. It takes place at an all girls camp. There is this one girl who is rich and this other girl who gets in trouble all the time. The two girls make a bet to see who can lose their...

Looking for 70's / 80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking to identify the title of a horror movie I watched as a kid. The plot of the movie included "little people" that lived in the fireplace and only came out at night / in the dark to lay razor blades, etc for the unsuspecting homeowners. Does anyone remember this movie and happen to...

View more questions Search