Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkk05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 02:51 AM
    Weight loss
    I used to be very thin probably too thin I was 6 1/2 stone at 18. I didn't eat very much at all because I liked the weight I was at and every time I put on weight I felt repulsive. I sort of got over this when I seen some photos and I went up to a healthy 9 1/2 stone (I am 5"4) I have recently split up woth my boyfriend after 4 years, I am extremely upset and haven't been able to eat for 5 days and I mean not even a biscuit. I am very hungry but just can't stomach any food, I have lost nearly half a stone this week and keep getting bad stomach cramps, how do you make yourself eat when you keep feeling sick.
    Please help I don't want to get ill again.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 03:03 AM
    You have to concentrate on your well being and eat, eating is vital I'm sure you know that!

Trying eating small portions every meal, so you don't give up as you would if you had a large portion. Also its good to go for long walks which may increase your appetite. Walking is also a good therapy.

Eat fruit, and salads.

Im 5"4 and I weigh just over 8stone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Weight loss [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am...

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

LA weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have any thoughts on LA weight loss program? Counselors training, etc. Is the program worth the $.

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search