Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Will Favres records be broken?
    I think the only people who still have a chance at breaking them is Manning and Brady. Manning would have to play 2 more seasons to break a few and about 6 more seasons to break the rest of them at the pace he is going. Brady is a few years behind Manning on most of the records. So does anyone find it possible?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 02:15 AM

Manning for sure Adam. And besides I'll be glad, I've had enough of Farve. I'm tired of his waffling and his ego although he tries to hide it.

Actually, in reality, he beat us too many times... :mad::rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 05:19 AM

I am sick of Favre too Stringer. He should have stayed retired. He says he keeps playing because he has nothing else to do and he wants to keep doing the thing he loves. Now look what he is doing? He is getting a lot of praise. I almost bet he will go to the super bowl, then will come back next year because he thinks he is still good. His accuracy is better than it has ever been but hell, I still want him to retire. He actually has a good team to carry his a$$ this year. Adrian Peterson will give him a ride to the superbowl and so will the receivers that make everything happen. He never had these kind of things before.

It will take a little longer for Manning to do it but can still do it if Favre retires this year. The things I put up were for a few years ago.
    Business Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 09:56 AM

Yeah, Farve and his ego. Possibly he is sticking around to improve his records so no one will beat them. Thant and again, his ego, turns me off.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:30 AM

I figure he did stick around the next year to improve his records, now he is playing to make them unbeatable.
    Business Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 10:36 AM

Yeah, and I see that as his EGO (period).

When Walter Payton retired he seriously considered coming back two years later, his friends talked him out of it. They told him that he could still play, not a problem, but he was older now and a running back takes a beating every week. And he could ruin his rep. He decided not too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

Records [ 7 Answers ]

I need a second opinion. My records were requested last week but the clinic's dragging their feet. The new clinic requested them over a week ago. Can I march in there and demand them? Can they refuse to hand them over? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks, Tom

Foster records [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to help a friend out at the momment. She was fostered when she was younger and has no answers of why. She was fostered for 2yrs then went back to her biological mother. How could we get hold of her records to find out why she was put there. Thank you.

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

Records in bankruptcy [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to pull up bankruptcy records for virginia with out having to pay I thought bankruptcy records were public records? If so then why should we have to pay to look them up ? Does any one have a link to this ? Thanks Slow and easy

View more questions Search