Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 2, 2006, 12:39 AM
    Hi Solow360,
    Could it be "The Tin Drum"?:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078875/

Hope this helps. Take care.
    TheDuke01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 10:59 AM
    There was a movie from the early to mid 80's set in mid evil times. I believe it was a HBO production. About a young man on a quest or maybe revenge for his slain family... The only highlight of the movie that I remember is he had a magic bow that shot arrows really fast. What is the title and can it be found on VHS or DVD?
    jadedem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Maybe the Beastmaster?
    a461166 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 07:07 AM
    There was a movie in the early 80s, which I am thinking was very similar to the Bruce Willis movie Surrogates. I cannot find the name of this movie anywhere and my memory is fuzzy of all the details, but they were creating human beings (so to speak) in the movie and then killing them off when they were deemed no longer useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies from the early 80's? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all. I've been trying for a while now to remember the names of these two movies I used to watch EVERY DAY when I was little... but no luck yet. Maybe you can help! The first was about this girl whose costume was black and white because all the people in her town weren't getting along... and...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

View more questions Search