Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rani1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 10:41 PM
    How to unlock E drive
    I locked my E drive using easy drive lock software. But when I unlock it, it shows unlock successful. But I can't open it. It shows access denied. What can I do? Becoz there is most imp data in my E drive..
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 10:44 PM

When you use locking drives you can't always open them like normal in My Computer. Sometimes you have to use the drive unlocking program. Often they will have a tray icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You can usually right click on it, and then choose something along the lines of "View Drive" or "Open Contents."
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 12:24 AM

The program consists of two executable files, one used for locking and another one for unlocking your drives.

All drives you want to lock must be NTFS. Locking and unlocking a drive is very simple. You just choose the drive you want to lock, type your password, confirm it, and you are done.

To unlock a locked drive, you have to select the drive, enter the password, and the drive becomes unlocked.
    Are you entering the correct PW?

When you installed, did you have to use a master pw to install?

If so, you would need this pw to uninstall.

So, without the correct pw, you may be out of luck of getting info on drive or even uninstalling the program.
    erdeepak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 11:45 PM
    Problem is same with me.but this s/w not saved in the PC.it just a extract version.
    I have compress my d drive to save disk space.when I have locked this drive then I'm unable to unlock it.
    I'm entering right pw and it also give the notification then your drive unlock succeed. But it is not unlocking.
    If you have the solution then please mail me:-
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to unlock after locking with easy drive lock [ 9 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive.

How to unlock my drive [ 4 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access dendied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive

How can I unlock my drive [ 1 Answers ]

I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 trie lland now when I enter password it says unlocked successfully,but still I am unable to apen my drive. Please tell me what I do? And please tell me how can I get free registration code for easy drive lock v4.0

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

Drive not ready. Insert boot disk into drive A: [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently trying to upgrade from windows 98 to windows xp. I have upgraded the RAM to 256. When I reboot I get "Drive not ready.. Insert Boot Disk into Drive A:". I have gone into the BIOS and have changed the boot sequence to boot first from the hard drive then the cd rom. It still...

View more questions Search