Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sickguitarist24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 08:24 PM
    Spinning on a skateboard
    Yea I was wondering how you spin (on the ground) on a skateboard. I've been skating 4 about maybe five years and I can do pretty much any other old skool trik other than that. Its about balanc ei no but its weird for me 2 do, if you reply with an answer I'll tell you a cool move or something
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sickguitarist24
    yea i ws wondering how u spin (on the ground) on a skateboard. ive been skating 4 about maybe five years and i can do pretty much any other old skool trik other than that. its about balanc ei no but its weird 4 me 2 do, if u reply with an answer i'll tell u a kool move or something
    Flip the board over put one foot on the back above the board and put one foot under the board.then lift the foot that is under the board and then don't put a lot of weight on the top foot.then rotate the foot that's under when that starts to slow down spin the foot above so you move in a circle.you might want to write this down on some paper so that you can do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My skateboard justs stops... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could at least explain to me how to keep going while you are skateboarding? I mean I am a good skateboarder, and I'll be skating then I slow down and my skateboard won't go any further. I keep pushing but it won't go!! Help me please!! :p

GE washer not spinning [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE washer that will not engage and spin through it's normal cycle. It completes the cycle, the pump drains all the water but it will not spin. All other parts of the cycle seem OK. L not start again. I would like to look inside but am unsure how to make my way in to this machine. Does the...

View more questions Search