Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destiny09 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Oct 6, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Worried about my cat
    Hello

My cat, she is 1, she has had a runny nose and not eating or cleaning herself. We tried to get a look in her mouth nad my daughter said she looked like she had a cut on her tongue, I'm really worried because she's not herself. Do I leave her to heal or take her to the vet?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 12:45 PM

You take her to the vet if she is not eating, or drinking. Cats need to drink water (some people think it is not necessary to leave water down for cats). Cats are more susceptible to kidney ailments then dogs that's why water is necessary.So ease you mind and take her. I don't know what the vet would do if her tongue is cut, it isn't like you can put ointment on it, but could be he will give you antibiotics for quick healing.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm worried about someone. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I have a problem. I need 2 know what 2 do before I end up going to 2 funerals.I have this 1 friend that is a cutter and she almost killed herself 3 times in the past year. She has a friend who is also a cutter and has also attempted suicide 3 times in the past year. As fishy...

Worried mom of 16 yr old son [ 3 Answers ]

My 16 year old(soon to be 17)who has always been a well-behaved, nice young man until this past summer, has begun using marijuana and was arrested recently for possession. He has been hanging around with some 18-20 yr olds in addition to his high school friends. Of course, I don't like him being...

View more questions Search