Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    AH but you're not Chinese, inscruitable these orientals and capable of reading between the lines

"which colour do you like blue" doesn't make sense unless blue is a name like Bill or Baby and they arn't in Aussie where Blue is a a name

give up while you are ahead ex
    The question is "Red or yellow,which color do you like ( ) ?"

The answer "bill" is not correct,because it should be written like"Bill" if it's a name.
    The answer "baby" is not correct,because the question should be written like "Red or yellow,which color do you like , ( )? " .
    In a word, the answer is "better".

Our teacher analysed the question like that,and it's a easy quiz... :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 12:17 AM
    Thank you for your further explanation and clarification, shihouzhuge!

Oct 10, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Thank you for your further explanation and clarification, shihouzhuge!
    Hi,Clough!
    It's my pleasure!

Now there's another question before me:
    Should I do my best to prepare for Tsinghua university,or prepare for another university which is not so difficult as Tsinghua...
    I really don't know what to do, and my brother support me to fight for THU,but I'm not so confident of my success...
    I don't know how to inspire myself with confidence...
    Could anyone say something to raise me up,please?
    Thanks!
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Hi, shihouzhuge!

Going to which university would be more likely to prepare you the best for the career that you would like and also be able to help you find a job that you would like, please?

Please also realize, that your question here now is not concerning the original question that you asked on this thread and it probably would be best to be asking separate questions that aren't related to the original one at the very top of the page, by starting a new thread.

Thanks!

Oct 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Hi, shihouzhuge!

Going to which university would be more likely to prepare you the best for the career that you would like and also be able to help you find a job that you would like, please?

Please also realize, that your question here now is not concerning the original question that you asked on this thread and it probably would be best to be asking separate questions that aren't related to the original one at the very top of the page, by starting a new thread.

Thanks!

Thanks,Clough!
    Now the time is hard for me,but maybe I should solve it by myself.
    Thank you all the same with your advice,and I rather choose the School of Software of Tsinghua University than other university.
    Thanks again with your paitence in my question...
    Now I have to leave away for a long long time...
    Good bye, AMHD,Clough,and everyone who were here... :)
    I'll be back when I have a good news to you all.:D
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Why are you having to leave AMHD for a long, long time, shihouzhuge?

I'm confused here...

Thanks!

Oct 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Why are you having to leave AMHD for a long, long time, shihouzhuge?

I'm confused here...

Thanks!

I have to send it to my brother,as he want to use it.
    The reason why I have to leave is because my computer are going to leave me for a long time... :D
    It's hard for me to say goodbye to you all,and I'm looking forward to my next arrival.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Okay, then we'll look forward to you returning sometime! We wish you well and all the best in everything that you do!

We look forward to you returning, soon! :)

Thanks!

Oct 10, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Okay, then we'll look forward to you returning sometime! We wish you well and all the best in everything that you do!

We look forward to you returning, soon! :)

Thanks!

Thanks!:)See you "soon".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find this answer? [ 7 Answers ]

Estimate how many books can be shelved in a college library with 3500 square meters of floor space. Assume 8 shelves high on both sides, with corridors 1.5 wide. The books are about 4 cm thick on average. The answer is 700,000 books but I don't know how to get it.

20amp circuit trips off instantly ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have 6 outdoor floodlights on a 20 amp breaker and it keeps tripping off, I had them installed 10 years ago by a electrician, they have worked fine up until a few weeks ago, all of a sudden 20amp started to trip off and it dose it as soon as I try to restart/turn on. I replaced several...

Hot water pressure instantly stopped [ 10 Answers ]

Someone was taking a shower 5 minutes ago and we heard a kind of a clang/banging noise( ithought it was someone outside made the noise. The girl came out of the shower and she said (the water) it instantly turned off. So, I turned on the kitchen faucet and the cold water is normal, but there is...

Where do I find the answer? [ 3 Answers ]

Let me re-word this question... I live right outside Atlanta and I want to go into graphic design. I have been to 3 technical colleges in the area this week and no one seems to know the answer. The schools I visited all offered Drafting Technology Degrees and Diplomas but I couldn't even find...

View more questions Search