Balasaheb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:40 AM
    How many sun spots are on sun today?
    Today's number of sun spots?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 08:45 AM

Here you go:

SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids

Right now there are no sunspots visible - for the 4th day in a row.
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Oct 6, 2009, 02:50 PM
    OK,OK. Someone has to ask this question so it may as well be me, "why do you want to know?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Got this one today! [ 8 Answers ]

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing With his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and Said, 'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to Heaven?' Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my ...

So sad today [ 4 Answers ]

Why am I so horrible? I love my hubbie, I really do, so why do I fear my marriage is doomed? I snap at the silliest things, I never treat him the way I expect him to treat me. He told me months ago that he had brought a ticket toady for a footie game. I was annoyed that it was on the 1st when we...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search