Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momelaine2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 03:21 AM
    What's Fair?
    Should I divide money gifts equally between my two daughters? They're both equally deserving, but one has my 3 very deserving grandsons and the other is childless?
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 6, 2009, 03:56 AM

Give the same amount on your 2 kids and buy toys or treat your grandsons.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 09:54 AM

If you give more to one child than the other it will result in resentment, even though you feel one may need the money more. You should treat each of your children equally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's fair? [ 20 Answers ]

I have a new girlfriend because my ex was basically mooching off me. I have a hard time saying no to people I care about. Just so I don't make the same mistake twice; what expenses should I be responsible for in a relationship? I do make more money than her but I also have twice the bills. ...

Is it fair? [ 25 Answers ]

Do you think its fair that my boyfriend can tell me what I can and can't do but when I try to tell him something he gets ty and he don't listen to me. For instance I am not allowed to go to a party without him because he thinks I will flirt and act stupid but if he is invited to a party he can go...

Being fair to my dog [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of getting a labrador retriever, but I work 12 hour days ,4 on 4 off. I don't know if that's fair to the dog, just being by it's self, or would two be better.When I am at home I would certainly have time for two. Thanks

What's fair [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 years. We have had our ups and downs and have decided we want to be together. During a break up he had a one night stand that produced another child. We both have a child from a previous marriage and now one together. He pays child support for his daughter...

Fair Tax [ 11 Answers ]

What do the experts in this room view about changing our Income Tax to the Fair Tax.

View more questions Search