Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Todd Bailey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 04:47 PM
    2001 Hyundai Sonata Color Coded Wiring Diagram
    Bought 2001 Hyundia Sonata 4 cyl with 26k miles, w/ blown head gasket, replaced engine, found that it needed an ECM (computer), replaced it. Car starts up, runs a couple of seconds-makes a chirping sound and shuts off. (have no key fob)
    Assume the alarm module is bad (apparently car was under water) How can I disable the alarm? Don’t care about security, just want it to start and run. I can’t find a color coded wiring diagram.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

2001 Dodge truck driving light diagram needed [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a 2001 Dodge truck light wiring diagram so I can hook up driving lights that will come on directly with the highbeam instead of a separate switch.

Color coded wires [ 4 Answers ]

This is a two part question: 1. I have a 28 year old Carrier furnace model #31MM220120 and need to know which wire color matches with the newer motor colors. In the furnace there are wires such as orange, white, beige... How do I match up the old color coded wires with the new color coded wires? ...

2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata [ 2 Answers ]

Facing the engine from the front bumper what is the order by number of the cylinders and what is the firing order. I am getting a "misfire on cylinder 3" code. Thank you

Wiring not color coded [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. New to site think its great Recently purchased home, built in 1957. I am installing new fixtures in the home and noticed the wiring is not color coded. What I have is 2 black wires and a bare copper . What I'm trying to figure out what is the "white" and "black" . Any help will be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.