Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    overseer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 07:33 AM
    Janitors needed
    As the building manager,I am at constant odds with a cleaning service over the amount of porters they provide for my facility. Their montly evaluation is always poor and the quality of their service is,under my opinion, substandard. At one time 12 years ago, the previous service had 25 porters to clean my facility. This service provides 10 on a good day. It was bid at 14. What is the correct number peruare foot of a faciltity this size?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:58 AM

I don't think anybody can answer this queston. There is no size or even type of facility. Big difference for 100 offices, 100 hotel rooms or a warehouse occupying the same square footage.

One guy does a 400 x 400 sqft building. But guess what, he only does the offices which are mostly on the perimeter, the break room, rest rroms and the hallways. The rest of the building, he might dry mop the floors.
    qnz2nc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by overseer View Post
    As the building manager,I am at constant odds with a cleaning service over the amount of porters they provide for my facility. Their montly evaluation is always poor and the quality of their service is,under my opinion, substandard. At one time 12 years ago, the previous service had 25 porters to clean my facility. This service provides 10 on a good day. It was bid at 14. What is the correct number peruare foot of a faciltity this size?
    Well I just started started my cleaning business and I try to supply what the customer contract ask for. If you have a shortage of help and the company can't supply the help you need ask for a price reduction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Number of janitors [ 2 Answers ]

How many janitors are there in the US.

How much sun is needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can ERICA PALM tolerate sun all day

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

Much needed [ 4 Answers ]

The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

View more questions Search