Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poedeswa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 04:41 AM
    Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the
    Hello...

Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the agency system?
    Tnx u.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:42 AM

I don't understand what you are asking.

EDIT: So far you've been advised 4 times that this site does NOT do homework. Now you've been advised 5 times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Template to introduce my services to an interested company [ 1 Answers ]

I have my own, new, travel business. I have been given the opportunity to take over business travel itineraries for an existing company and their employees. I need to create a letter, flyer of some sort to introduce myself, service and background. Any ideas where I can find one, no charge? ...

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

TAX Deductions for FOREIGN company invoicing services in the US [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate a bit of advice in the following situation: There is a foreign company that will perform consulting services for a U.S. company, when this foreing company invoices its services, will it suffer a TAX deduction from the paying client (US Company)? Thanks for the help.

View more questions Search