Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dealrocker Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 03:39 AM
    What's the best online store to buy home furniture?
    Buying furniture can be a daunting and laborious task. However, with the advent of online shopping it does not have to be painful and we can I find some good deals compare to in store shopping. Well, I am planning to buy some new furniture for my home. Just wondering the best online store for home furniture at affordable prices.
    I have been looking at Vision Décor and Overstock.com

Any recommendations..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 03:57 AM

Overstock.com is, what amounts to, a scratch and dent venture. So, you buy on line have it delivered and when you get it find it is substandard. Not something I want in my home. Furniture is a big money outlay. I prefer to shop, look, touch and buy something as important as this from a reputable store.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Hi, dealrocker!

What particular furniture items are you looking to buy, please?

Thanks!
    dealrocker Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 04:00 AM

Thanks for your support.! Well, I am looking for patio furniture.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 23, 2011, 02:15 PM
    Ikea and ashley furniture as well as Overstock.com are great places to shop online for furniture. Plus places like IKEA send out coupons on the regular.
    greenhousewz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 07:42 PM
    In my opinion,when you shop online,you'd better read product reviews first so that you can find a best deal.As I know,Amazon can be a good online store for buying home furniture.
    Essentialmall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 01:05 AM
    Essentialmall.com.au is an online store, where you can find all items at cheapest price and quality items.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to sell furniture to person/store without posting info to the classifides [ 6 Answers ]

I need to sell my grandmother's furniture asap. I thought I could locate a business that would buy old furniture, in a good condition, but I have been unsuccessful. I don't mind selling directly to an individual, but that seems so much harder. I've surfed the Internet and asked several friends,...

Furniture Store Rip Off [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I ordered a Dining Room Table Set for $1800. We were told it fit 8 people and purchased 8 chairs. When it arrived, we realized it was a 4-6 person table and too small for the 8 chairs. We have called to try to talk to the manager. But they claim he has been out. It's been two weeks of...

Dropshippers for online store [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: how can you find a legitimate wholesale dropshippers through all the scammers

View more questions Search